UCD International Summer School 2018
The 3-week International Summer School in June 2018, a collaboration between University College Dublin (UDC) and Dublin Port Company titled "Port City: City Life", is now open for applications.
Date: Monday 11th June to Friday, 29th June 2018.
Key Features of the 2018 Summer School:
- 3-week intensive taught summer programme for academic and cultural enrichment.
- Based in the vibrant city centre Port Company headquarters with gallery and studio space available.
- City centre accommodation.
- High calibre studio and teaching staff. Workshops by internationally renowned architects, designers, and theorists. International students will participate along with students from UCD.
- Recommend to award 6 US credits (10-ECTS) for the successful completion of the Summer School.
The cost of the programme is €2,500 (approx.. $2,900). We are offering an early discounted registration fee of €2,250 for applicants who apply before February 15.
This Summer School will be attractive to students with background studies in architecture; landscape architecture; architectural studies; urban planning; digital media; film studies; photography; liberal arts and the fine arts.