CEPT University, India: Teaching Fellowships Announced
CEPT University announces the Call for International Research & Teaching Fellowship for young graduates from outside India to teach at the University. The Fellowship is open to outstanding recent graduates of programs in any discipline so long as they are able to meaningfully contribute to the discourse on Human Habitat, which is the core of the University’s mission.
Application Deadline is 26th April, 2018.
This fellowship furthers the University’s mission of excellence in education with exchange of skills, techniques and knowledge between the fellows and the University. The fellows have an opportunity to understand a dynamic social context in one of the rapidly developing cities in India. They would be able to use either one of the summer or winter breaks for self-pursuits. The fellowship is aimed to contribute to the diverse learning environment at CEPT. The candidate can express interest, while applying, in any one of the five Faculties of the University namely: Faculty of Architecture, Faculty of Design, Faculty of Planning, Faculty of Technology and Faculty of Management.
Fellows will teach for two regular semesters (17 weeks each) and either a Winter School or a Summer School (4 weeks) at CEPT University. Courses may be taught individually (theory or seminar courses) or as a part of a larger faculty team (Studios). Fellows will engage in research activities of the Faculty they are enrolled with.
- Candidate must have a graduate or PhD degree in any discipline from an accredited university outside India.
- Candidate must not be currently resident in India and preferably have graduated less than five years before the last date of application.
- Monthly stipend: INR 52, 500
- Reimbursement of Travel Expenses up to INR 150, 000
- Fellows shall not be eligible for tickets or allowance for dependents.
- Fellows shall be liable to pay local/state taxes as applicable.
- Term of Fellowship will be for one year starting tentatively from mid-July/January as per the academic calendar of CEPT University.