RPWT 2019 - Renzo Piano World Tour Award 2019
“Art of Construction: the importance of structural details” 40 days World Tour: 20 June – 30 July 2019. Competition open ONLY to students graduated at TUM from 1 January 2016
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED by the candidates
• PORTFOLIO: (max 3 sheets in A3 Format) with the synthesis of the thesis, specifying the relation with the “Art of Construction: the importance of structural details”. Candidates must select and summarize the specifics of their degree thesis with images, drawings and written parts. Especially if the candidates have developed a project for their thesis, the structural solutions and construction details must be highlighted in the PORTFOLIO.
• CURRICULUM VITAE: A copy of up-to-date CV- (only one sheet in A4 Format).
• PRESENTATION OF INDIVIDUAL SKILLS: each participant has to submit a document specifying his personal skills in the required item, as illustrated below (only one sheet in A3 Format). Photography: max. 4 pictures.
• ENGLISH CERTIFICATES: the candidate must submit a scan/copy of certificates.
• Photocopy of ID/Passport.
SELECTION CRITERIA of the jury
The previous criteria has to respect these rates:
40 % PORTFOLIO
30 % CV
20 % INDIVIDUAL SKILLS
10 % ENGLISH CERTIFICATES
ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WINNER
At the end of the selection phase, each jury will declare with an official University’s document, the name of the winner candidate and the second one of the ranking, just in case the first one wouldn’t be able to go for personal reasons. The jury decision will be incontestable.
25th January material submission deadline
10th February results announcement
The Renzo Piano Foundation
Via Rubens 30 A, 16158 Genoa, Italy
Stavros Niarchos Foundation
86A Vasilissis Sofias Avenue, Athens, Greece
Castelló 18C, 28001 Madrid
Pedrueca 1, 39003 Santander
Postboks 33, Øvre Ullern, 0311 Oslo, Norway
The Vitra Design Foundation
Hohenzollernring 53, 50672 Köln, Germany
Travel Agency (organization, trip schedule, flights, accommodations)
Roberto Bosi, Director
Cultural Association (RPWT Travel Diary)
Marcello Bacchini, President
Digital magazine (Publication of articles on the RPWT Award)