Energy-efficient and Sustainable Building M.Sc. - Application
In order for the application to be considered, the following documents (either the original or the certified copy) must be submitted prior to the deadline:
- A tabular résumé with a photo and a copy of your ID card
- A certificate of completed undergraduate studies Should you not yet have received your certificate of undergraduate studies, you will need to submit a complete transcript of records listing modules amounting to at last 135 credits. The transcript of records must be issued by the authorized examination authority or the respective registrar´s office. The certificate of completed undergraduate studies must be submitted as soon as possible and must be received at registration at the latest.
- A written letter of a maximum of two A4 pages, outlining your motivation for the program Energy-Efficient and Sustainable Building, and detailing which talents and interests particulary qualify you for this Master´s Program at the Technische Universität München. We encourage you to include your four preferred specializations and the motivation of your choice. At the beginning of the semester a definite choice of specializations has to be made.
- A declaration stating that you have written the letter of motivation yourself and that you have clearly designated any thoughts borrowed from other sources as such.
- A language certificate for German
- Proof of health insurance
Closing date for applications: May 31 - winter semester, January 15 - summer semester. Application for the winter semester is recommended.
Send the complete forms and documents to:
Technische Universität München
The date stamp is decicive. Incomplete applications will not be considered.