Building Technology B.Ed. - Application

Please note: Applicants with a foreign university entrance qualification must apply to uni-assist for preliminary inspection documentation of their university entrance qualification before applying online. 

Application documents (International students)
preliminary inspection documentation, Copy of a (foreign) school leaving certificate or examination which qualifies the applicant to study at an institution of higher education in Germany (="Abitur"), certified translation of the above document, passport-size photograph, CV with details of previous study (which institutions of higher education attended, examinations passed, etc.), proof of previous study (i.e. copy of student ID), proof of German language proficiency.