The Department of Architecture has launched a buddy program to support Incoming Mobility Students from abroad and to enable a good start at TUM.
The contact between buddy and exchange student should develop as freely as possible. Being a buddy should not be understood as full-time support. On the contrary - the buddy program should above all be fun and be used to establish good and friendly contacts with students from abroad!
The tasks of the buddies include, for example
- Establish the first contact between students from abroad and students from the Department of Architecture, TUM
- Help students from abroad to settle in, both in Munich and at the TUM
- Assist students from abroad with advice during the semester
- Help in finding accommodation
- Support with local administrative formalities
Benefits for our buddies
- Gain intercultural skills!
- Improve your language skills!
- Establish international contacts!
- Voluntary social commitment - Your commitment will be confirmed through a short letter!
Application to become a buddy
We look forward to support from our students! If you are interested in participating in the buddy program send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for the winter term 2019/20 is August, 31st 2019.