We act as an agent for internship placements abroad. The following documents must be submitted in a folder to Marga Cervinka at the Office of the Dean of Studies of the Faculty of Architecture. There is no specific deadline for handing in the documents.
- Application letter with details of the preferred country/region
- Copy of undergraduate certificate
- Presentation of a selected design with explanations (on CD)
- Presentation of a further selected study work (also on CD)
- Proof of CAD knowledge
- Proof of required language skills
Leonardo da Vinci
The European vocational training program Leonardo da Vinci offers financial and organizational support for study-related internships in Europe for students and graduates.
Erasmus Internship (SMP)
The EU sponsors internships in Europe. All faculties of TUM participate in this new program.
More information about the Erasmus internship can be found on the webpages of the International Center.