Buddy-Program of the Department of Architecture
The Department of Architecture has launched a buddy program to support students from abroad and to enable a good start at TUM.
The tasks of the buddies include, for example:
- Help in finding accommodation
- Establish the first contact between students from abroad and students from the Department of Architecture, TUM
- Support with local administrative formalities
- Help students from abroad to settle in, both in Munich and at the TUM
- Assist students from abroad with advice during the semester
The contact between buddy and exchange student should develop as freely as possible. Being a buddy should not be understood as full-time support. On the contrary - the buddy program should above all be fun and be used to establish good and friendly contacts with students from abroad!
Benefits for our buddies
- Language skills can be improved before going abroad (via language tandems)
- Useful contacts can be established before the year abroad
- Intercultural competence can be gained
- Your commitment will be confirmed through a short letter